BIG FIRM EXPERIENCE, SMALL OFFICE CARE
CRIMINAL - IMMIGRATION - PERSONAL INJURY
When you hire the Law Office of Shorstein & Lasnetski, you will receive big firm experience with small, old time, law office care. Focusing on criminal, immigration and personal injury law, Shorstein & Lasnetski offers unrivaled experience. Unlike many law firms, our attorneys work closely together to maximize the massive collective experience, which offers you the optimal legal representation. We also take great pride in our accessibility to clients. The number one complaint that clients have about lawyers is lack of communication. Shorstein & Lasnetski has developed a communication system that allows unparalleled accessibility to your attorney. No case is too small and no case is too big. Give us a call. 904-642-3332. Se Habla Espanol.
- Former five term elected State Attorney for Duval, Clay and Nassau counties (1991-2008)
- Former General Counsel for the City of Jacksonville
- One of three potential appointees by the President of the United States to the position of U.S. Attorney
- U.S. News & World Report/Best Lawyers – Best White Collar Crime Defense Lawyer
- Member of the American College of Trial Lawyers
- Featured on Channel 4 News, First Coast News, Fox 30 News, Fox News, CNN, USA Today, and many more news agencies
- Jacksonville Magazine's Top Legal Professionals, April 2013
- Former Prosecutor – Head of White Collar Crimes Division
- Personal Injury Attorney – formerly at Pajcic & Pajcic
- Licensed in Florida and Georgia
- Board Certified Criminal Trial Expert – Certified by the Florida Bar
- 2011 Northeast Florida’s Best Lawyers – Top 100 Trial Lawyer
- National Trial Lawyers - Top 100 Trial Lawyer in Florida
- More than 11 years of Trial Experience
- 2013 Jacksonville Magazine Top Professionals
Shorstein & Lasnetski offers clients a level of experience and expertise in criminal, immigration and civil litigation matters that cannot be found anywhere else. With that experience and depth of legal knowledge, the firm will continue to focus on client attention and communication and developing efficient, cost-effective and creative solutions to the problems and issues our clients face in the Jacksonville, Florida area and throughout Florida and Southeast Georgia. Shorstein & Lasnetski, LLC offers a unique blend of unparalleled experience, ingenuity and enthusiasm to our clients in a variety of criminal and civil litigation and dispute resolution related legal fields.
We invite you to contact us any time (24 hours a day, seven days a week) to discuss your criminal, immigration, or personal injury matter. Please also feel free to read our blogs, one of which provides practical and up-to-date information about criminal law issues, and the other which discusses issues related to serious injuries and deaths that occur as a result of commercial trucks and the trucking industry.
We offer free initial consultations on criminal, personal injury, and wage and hour cases. Our consultation fee for immigration cases is $100. Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express are accepted forms of payment. If you would like to make a payment online, please visit our "Make a Payment" section. We are conveniently located at 6550 St. Augustine Road, Ste. 303, Jacksonville, FL 32217.
Jacksonville, FL 32217
- Entrapment Defense Does Not Work in Florida Traveling to Meet a Minor Case In Florida, it is a serious felony crime to travel either within a state or across state lines to meet a minor, or a person believed to be a minor, to ....
- Florida Man Arrested for Felony Child Neglect After Instructing Child to Call Mother Rather Than 911 In Florida, the crime of child neglect is committed when a person described under the law as a caregiver fails to provide care or supervision to a ....
- Gun Possession Charge Thrown Out in Florida After Illegal Detention In Florida, if police obtain evidence of a crime after an illegal detention, the criminal defense lawyer can get that evidence thrown out. In a recent ....
- Know Before You Go: Affidavit of Support Issues For most green card based petitions, the Petitioner (i.e. U.S. citizen or U.S. employer) must file an Affidavit of Support as a sponsor to the ....
- Canadian Citizen Justin Bieber Arrested: Immigration Consequences? Canadian citizen Justin Bieber was arrested early this morning for Driving Under the Influence, Driving with No Valid Driver's License and Resisting ....
- Know Before You Go: Issues for Family Based Marriage Cases Complex issues can arise for a couple who are citizens of different countries, but want to stay together. Non-Immigrant visas are temporary. A non ....